Public cloud comparison
CSA STAR certificate
THE FIRST CSA-STAR-CERTIFIED CLOUD PROVIDER IN POLAND
You can trust us! We hold a valid CSA Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR) certificate that stands for the highest standards of data security in the cloud.
What is CSA STAR?
- CSA STAR is a standard that regulates only cloud data security and contributes to increasing client trust and credibility of the organization.
- It is an extension and improvement of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard concerning information security management, which must be complied with in order to qualify for the CSA STAR certification process.
- This distinction proves the company exercises great care to accommodate the needs of its clients and to ensure the protection of their data.
What does the implementation of CSA STAR certificate mean?
- It systematizes the knowledge regarding risk and its impact on the company operations, which enables even better protection of critical information.
- It confirms that an effective system ensuring security of data stored in the cloud computing is used in the organization.
- It proves unique qualifications in the area of risk management and application of advanced data protection measures.
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING OKTAWAVE, A CSA STAR COMPANY
IT & Law
- Increased security of cloud services
- Reduced fraud risk
- Compliance with legal regulations
- Increased client trust and company credibility
- Increased operating performance
- Continuous process improvement
- Improved risk management
- Identification of weak points requiring attention
- Protection of key business processes against the effects of negligence
Sales and marketing
- Advantage over competition facilitating growth of the organization
- Increased confidence of clients in cloud computing data security