Public cloud comparison
Kariera / Sales
Key Account Manager
We are a close-knit team with a passion for new technologies and we aim high. Together we created the first Polish platform of a public computing cloud included in the prestigious Deloitte Fast50 ranking. Our work is driven by enthusiasm, ambition and commitment to support businesses and organizations on their path to digital transformation.
If you focus on your professional development as a Key Account Manager and you wish to be part of an agile organization, we are waiting for you! Join us to grow the biggest Polish public cloud and deploy solutions from global cloud providers.
- building long-term relations with key business customers and providing them with current support
- increasing interest in cloud solutions and analysis of market trends
- responsibility for the sales process (quotes, tenders, conferences, presentations, meetings with customers, negotiations)
- support in achieving sales goals and reporting results
- close cooperation with internal technical experts and engineers.
- curiosity, enthusiasm and motivation to grow and achieve the best results
- positive attitude; superior communication and negotiation skills
- knowledge of the IT market and willingness to expand it cloud solutions
- min. 2 years of experience in the sales of comprehensive IT solutions to business customers
- knowledge of English on a sufficient level to actively participate in English-language training sessions.
- knowledge of the market for the cloud, IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS and SaaS
- knowledge of cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- knowledge of data centers, hosting and solutions based on dedicated server systems
- higher education (preferably in sciences).
- extensive opportunities of professional development and broadening the qualifications via internal and external training and cooperation with professionals
- attractive, motivating and satisfying remuneration
- employment contract or flexible agreement forms adjusted to the projects
- organizational culture based on partnership, close cooperation and knowledge sharing
- modern, spacious office in a good location
- benefits: private health care, sports benefit cards, group insurance, fruit-at-work Wednesdays, seniority leave.
PLACE OF WORK